Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Package to Get Us Excited

Well after a long day yesterday I came home to an empty home and found a package on the table. It was addressed to me from the German Embassy in Washington D.C.. What could this possibly be I wondered?
They apparently sent all of us going a care package. A very Nice gesture and defiantly something I will use.

A book of FACTS ABOUT GERMANY:   prepare for the year abroad with 200 pages of reading
A German magazine(printed in english): A forum on politics, culture and buisiness
Two  shirt pins with the German and American flags crossed
A Lanyard: with the same flag designs: both to show off my cultural exchange
A bracelet in the colors of the flag (black, red, green)
A postcard: which I will use to wright back home my first week abroad
and Finally
A Soup Mug and Spoon: sporting the think transatlantic logo it will defiantly get some use.

My thanks goes out to the fine people at the embassy and www.germany.info for your wonderful gift and support. I look forward to making you proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment