Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Time for the Last Run (Part 2) Du Vin Edition

Well I just got home about four hours ago (about 9 a.m. my time). Actually felt pretty good for just having an eight hour bus ride. So I came up laid down and started going through the over a thousand photos I took on my latest adventure, to the City of love.

Or better known as Paris, France. I headed out Saturday with Josh and Simon to the airport. We got through security in no time what so ever, our flight was crazy fast as well. We took off, reached altitude and then landed. After we figured out how to get to the city from the Airport we headed to our hostel. However we discovered our booking confirmation doesn't have the address of the hostel on it, and then the next problem was wonderful Apple Products. Apple maps do no t work well, the GPS had us going in the complete wrong directions. Finally found the hostel and settled in.

We had an interesting first night which involved one of our roommates getting forcibly removed from the building.

The next morning we headed into the town and caught a Hop on Hop off Tour. We saw most of the sights over the four different lines.






In the city of love with love on my mind

















Monday we went to the Louvre and wondered through for about three hours.
























Over all Paris was not one of my favorite cities I have ever been to. It was much dirtier than I had believed it would be, but the time I spent there was wonderful. Now a couple days to recharge the batteries; both literally and metaphorically.

Stay tuned until the end on the next adventure, part 3 of the Last Run.

Au revoir,

Cody A Glick

No comments:

Post a Comment